JINYA Ramen Bar Launches New Vegan and Vegetarian Dishes
September 1, 2021
Committed to offering something for everyone, JINYA Ramen Bar is accommodating a variety of dietary needs and preferences by adding more delicious vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options to its one-of-a-kind menu.
Starting today, JINYA is featuring dishes with balanced flavors and bold ingredients that don’t sacrifice on the authentic Japanese cuisine guests have come to love. Enjoy a taste of ramen culture with these new menu items on JINYA’s limited-time Chef’s Specials Menu:
- Zero-Spicy Maze Soba – Zero broth, all flavor. Extra thick noodles dressed with rich Umami sauce, topped with ground Arabiki pork soboro, onsen tamago, crunchy spicy garlic sauce, sesame seed and shredded nori dried seaweed.
- Vegan Crispy Rice with Guacamole – Guacamole with red onion and tomato on top of crispy rice.
Along with its new Chef’s Specials Menu, JINYA is now offering these permanent, full-flavored items:
- Tsunami White Pearl – Vegan vegetable broth, Impossible meat, green onion, red onion, spinach, broccoli, baby leaf, crispy garlic and garlic oil, served with thick noodles.
- JINYA Tonkotsu Original – Pork broth, pork chashu, green onion, spinach, seasoned egg and nori dried seaweed, served with extra thick noodles.
- JINYA Gluten-Free Ramen – A build-your-own bowl with the choice of one broth from tonkotsu, chicken or vegan, one protein from tofu, chicken chashu or Impossible™️ meat and two toppings from kikurage, spinach, corn, mushroom, broccoli or bok choy, served with gluten-free noodles and green onions.
- Sautéed Broccolini – Sautéed broccolini with crispy white quinoa.
- Pork Spare Ribs – Braised pork baby back ribs with JINYA original BBQ sauce.
- Kobe Hamburger Steak – Japanese-style hamburger steak with Kobe beef and Arabiki pork, stewed in tomato sauce and garnished with melted stretchy Colby cheese.
“We are excited to continue expanding our selection of unique, fresh Japanese dishes,” says JINYA Ramen Bar Founder and CEO Tomonori Takahashi. “These items add more variety, dietary accommodation and opportunity for our guests to explore the acclaimed flavors that make Japanese cuisine so special. Our fans already love our Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen, so we can’t wait to see how they respond to even more vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free offerings.”
JINYA’s Chef’s Specials Menu is available at participating restaurants while supplies last.